Top 10 Salmon Recipes
Use delicious and healthy salmon to add omega-3 fatty acids to your diet. These recipes for grilled, baked and smoked salmon are some of the best.
- 12 oz salmon, cut into 2-3 strips
- Black Pepper
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon warm water
- 1½ teaspoons apple cider vinegar or lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ lemon, sliced into wedges
- Season the surface of the salmon with salt, black pepper and cayenne pepper. Set aside.
- Mix the honey, water, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice and a pinch of salt together. Stir to combine well.
- Heat up a skillet with the olive oil. Pan-fry the salmon until half done. Add the garlic into the pan until slightly browned. Add the honey mixture and lemon wedges into the skillet, reduce the sauce until it’s sticky. Finish it off by broiling the salmon in the oven for 1 minute or until the surface becomes slightly charred (optional step).