8 Good Old Fashioned Pancakes Recipes
Old Fashioned Pancakes From Scratch
- 1 and ½ cups flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 and ¼ cups milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Stir together flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar in a large bowl.
- Add milk, egg, butter, and vanilla to dry ingredients.
- Whisk until a smooth batter forms. Heat a skillet over medium heat.
- Pour ¼ cup batter into circles.
- Flip once bubbles appear and sides are lightly golden.